USA EB-5 IMMIGRANT INVESTOR PROGRAM
The EB-5 investment visa is a highly beneficial permanent residence option for individuals and families wanting to obtain permanent U.S. residence status.
Foreign investors seeking the freedom and flexibility to live and work in the United States are now able to take advantage of this program. The EB-5 investment visa provides an excellent opportunity to gain USA Green Cards for yourself and immediate family.
There are 2 investment options within the EB-5 program:
1. Creation of a new US enterprise
To be eligible an applicant must meet the following criteria:
• Make an investment of US$ 1,000,000 in a new commercial enterprise, or US$ 500,000, if in a “targeted commercial area”, which includes rural areas or areas with unemployment of at least 150% of the national average.
• Create full time employment for at least 10 qualified U.S. workers, who must be direct employees of the commercial enterprise.
• Actively manage the enterprise, through day-to-day management or policy formulation.
2. Investment in a Regional Center
Regional centers are investment opportunities that have been pre-approved by the USCIS. To be eligible an applicant must meet the following criteria:
• Make an investment of US$ 500,000.
• The enterprise must create full time employment for at least 10 qualified U.S. workers, where indirect employment is permitted.
• Active management of the enterprise is not required.
Our EB-5 investor visa service is offered in collaboration with our strategic partners and their accumulated years of extensive experience and expertise, which will facilitate and make the entire investment and legal processes of your EB-5 application simple.
Guiding you through your Investment requirements and EB-5 process.
Our team carefully assesses your plan and requirements.
Our legal team processes, submits and obtains your EB-5 application.
We take care, advise and manage your assets according to your needs.
Foreign investors and their families will be able to enjoy the many benefits this U.S. investment visa has to offer.
• A direct route to a Green Card
• No language skills required
• No minimum education required
• Become a U.S Citizen after 5 years of being a green card holder
• Live anywhere in USA
• No Quota Backlogs – There are many delays and backlogs for employment and family based green card categories but there is no backlog for the EB-5 Visa Investor category.
• No business or management experience required
• Investment capital can come from a gift, inheritance, business ownership or any other lawful activities
• Applicants do not have to live in the area of their investment
• Inclusion of dependent children below the age of 21
• Property tax savings in some states like Florida
• Same privileges as a US citizen are gained:
o Free public school education
o Same University fees
o Access to Medicare after 5 years
Our mission is to provide our clients with an all-inclusive tailored service bringing together our leading experts in property assets, immigration law, and international tax regulations.
Contact our Residency Consultant for more current information on the EB-5 Visa Program.
Oliver Arevalo-Bacon | email@example.com