Spain Investment Visa
Foreign property investors are now able to take advantage of the Spanish residency-for-investment law directed towards non – EU nationals. The law grants Spanish residence permits via any of the following investments in mainland Spain, as well as the Balearic Islands of Mallorca, Menorca and Ibiza:
Net Investment above 500,000 euros in residential and commercial real estate in Spain.
Investment of more than 2 million euros in Spanish public debt.
Investment of 1 million euros in shares of a private Spanish company or in a bank deposit in a Spanish financial entity.
Our investor residency service is offered in collaboration with our strategic partners and their accumulated years of extensive experience and expertise, which will facilitate and make the entire investment and legal processes of your residency application simple.
Foreign investors and their families will be able to enjoy the many lifestyle and business benefits Spain has to offer.
- Free travel within the 26 countries of the Schengen zone
- Opportunity to set up a business in a stable European economy
- Enjoy the benefits of security and wealth preservation offered by EU countries
- Own a home in a desirable European tourist destination
- Opportunity to provide family with a high-standing lifestyle, best-quality education and health services
- Low minimum stay requirements
- No requirement for tax/fiscal resident liability
- Strong capital gain outlook
Guiding you through your Investment requirements and residency process.
Our team carefully assesses your plan and requirements.
Our legal team processes, submits and obtains your residency application.
We take care, advise and manage your assets according to your needs.
Our mission is to provide our clients with an all-inclusive tailored service bringing together our leading experts in property assets, immigration law, and international tax regulations
Vincci Capital | firstname.lastname@example.org