Vincci Capital’s team consists of its founder, who has extensive experience in the Spanish and international RE markets, as well as in property asset investments, who is strengthened by an eminent and actively involved advisory board of directors and a investment team of operating partners possessing significant corporate experience in sourcing, analyzing, negotiating and executing investments.
The Investment Committee is supported across critical roles in various functional areas, including accounting and finance, legal, tax, information technology, marketing and administration.
Vincci Capital believes that our key assets are our people.
Chief Executive Officer & Chairman
15 years of solid experience in real estate and retail business in Spain and Balearic islands:
- Founder and CEO of Vincci Capital;
- Founder and Partner of the real estate group Grupo Mundo Mediterráneo located in Puerto Pollensa, Palma and Campanet;
- Has been dealing for the last 10 years with the acquisition and development of commercial assets. Several European retailers have been able to count on his expertise in finding the right asset and turning it into a profitable point of sales for their brands.
- In the last 12 years, specialized in the development and project management of luxury residential property in Mallorca, backed up by a professional team of builders, architects and sales professionals.
Anselm Van den Auwelant
25 years of extensive experience in international retail, and managing different brands globally:
- President of Fashion and Teens, M.H Alshaya Co. W.L.L, Retail Division. As one of the most dynamic and successful retailers in the region, Alshaya Retail franchises 70 of the world’s best known brands with 2,500 stores, operating in 19 countries across the Middle East and North Africa, Russia, Turkey and Europe, employing over 36,000 people from over 110 different nationalities;
- Former Chairman of Grupo Cortefiel and board member. Grupo Cortefiel is one of the most important European fashion retail companies, established in Spain in 1880. Today, Grupo Cortefiel is present in 62 countries and holds more than 1700 stores worldwide with a turnover of approximately 1 billion;
- Former Member of the Board at JBC Belgium, a fashion retailer with shops throughout Belgium and Luxembourg;
- Former Member of the Board at Tino Gonzales, one of the biggest shoe companies in Spain.
Anselm holds a License degree in Financial & Commercial Science issued by the Erasmus Business School in Brussels.
Aviation & Maritime Advisor
Has a vast network in the aviation and banking market with a solid experience of 15 years in this area:
- Runs a UK based Aircraft Investment and Advisory Firm: Armada Aviation Capital;
- Joined in 2001 Oasis International Leasing Company in Abu Dhabi as Commercial Director. He was responsible for building and managing a portfolio of commercial aircrafts, with a focus on Europe, Asia and the Middle East;
- Led the aircraft marketing activities for Waha Capital till 2009. During this time, he established a consultancy agency providing advisory and asset management services to airlines, banks and investors.
Erik holds a Master’s Degree in Law issued by the University of Utrecht and started his career in Aircraft Financing working for several prominent Dutch and German financial institutions.
Managing Director of Vincci Capital, with significant experience and sound knowledge of today’s market place:
- Started his career as a partner in the High-End, Private Home Automation/Domotics Industry in Northern Europe;
- In the last 20 years, built up a vast network of contacts within the construction and real estate business;
- Turned Grupo Mundo Mediterráneo into a successful multimillion Property Asset Management and Development company, together with his brothers and partners
Filip holds a degree in Marketing, PR and Accountancy.
Residential Real Estate Advisor
Specialist in Private Real Estate & Development Business:
- Worked as a partner of several companies, attending high profile clients in buying and selling Real Estate and managing several development projects;
- Started his career working for Siemens: closely involved in the design and selling process of Integrated Voice & Data Networks to national and international corporate companies based in Belgium, building a solid experience in B2B relationships
Frederik holds a Licence degree in Industrial Engineering from the University College Ghent, Applied Engineering Sciences.
Real Estate Broker Specializing in Commercial & Investment Properties
- For the past 20 years, has provided real estate services for clients including large corporations, small enterprises, institutions and individuals for sale and leasing of all commercial properties, sales and acquisitions of land and tenant representation.
- Scope of areas include the US, Caribbean and Central America. Works closely with attorneys, architects, developers, local governments and financial institutions to achieve the highest level of positive business transactions.
- Former delegate for Economic Development for the State of Florida in a trade mission to Spain; and former member of the Board of Directors for the Coral Gables Chamber of Commerce.
- Extensive knowledge of offshore enterprises having formed and operated a national shoe distribution company with manufacturing in Spain.
Manager for CIS countries
& Eastern Europe
Joined Vincci Capital in 2013, after completing a Bachelor in Economics and a Master in Taxation.
He is responsible for:
- Seeking new private investors, family offices and investment funds and to provide information about the highest investment opportunities in the market;
- Assisting investors from CIS countries at the time of acquiring new assets with strong capital gain potentials;
- Assistant tax advisor for Vincci Capital’s clients in tax related issues in order to minimize tax costs for investors.
Juan Poch Vives
- President and Founder of JPV Negocios Sa de Cv;
- 30 years experience in hotel real estate in Spain, Caribbean and South America;
- Specialized in hotel transactions with major international tour and hospitality companies.
12 years of experience in wealth management in Geneva, Zurich, Monaco and London.
- Managing Director of Socofigest, an independent asset management company;
- Director in UBS for 10 years experiencing the wealth management business;
- Master of Science in Finance obtained at the university of Geneva.
Through the partnering with wealth management company Socofigest SA Vincci Capital deploys all the resources and experience to provide independent financial advice to our wealth management client’s. Our investment advisors provide guid-ance to determine long-term and short-term objectives depending on your specific needs, now and in the future with a strong focus on wealth preservation and wealth generation.