We guide and assist our clients whether corporate buyers or private equity investors throughout the complete and often-complex procedures involved in the entire Mergers & Acquisitions deal lifecycle.
Our merger and acquisition advisory practice provides general strategic and transaction-specific advice regarding mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, joint ventures, financial restructuring and equity and debt capital raisings. Whatever the process, we align our experience and expertise, all with the goal of building value for our clients.
- Merger & Acquisition Strategy
- Commercial expertise in Target Screening, Mapping and Identification
- Robust set of Due Diligence processes
- Transaction Execution/Management
Head of Department: Anselm Van Den Auwelant
25 years of extensive experience in international retail, and managing different brands globally:
- President of Fashion and Teens, M.H Alshaya Co. W.L.L, Retail Division. As one of the most dynamic and successful retailers in the region, Alshaya Retail franchises 70 of the world’s best known brands with 2,500 stores, operating in 19 countries across the Middle East and North Africa, Russia, Turkey and Europe, employing over 36,000 people from over 110 different nationalities;
- Former Chairman of Grupo Cortefiel and board member. Grupo Cortefiel is one of the most important European fashion retail companies, established in Spain in 1880. Today, Grupo Cortefiel is present in 62 countries and holds more than 1700 stores worldwide with a turnover of approximately 1 billion;
- Former Member of the Board at JBC Belgium, a fashion retailer with shops throughout Belgium and Luxembourg;
- Former Member of the Board at Tino Gonzales, one of the biggest shoe companies in Spain.
Anselm holds a License degree in Financial & Commercial Science issued by the Erasmus Business School in Brussels.