Aircrafts are an attractive alternative or complementary investment to the Real Estate business. Although highly developed, it is nevertheless also a highly specialized and global market. Relying upon experts with more than 20 years of extensive experience in acquisition, financing, leasing and trading of commercial aircrafts on top of profound knowledge in asset finance structuring and investment banking, Vincci Capital possesses significant expertise in the aircraft leasing and financing industry.
Where returns are provided by a mix of lease rentals paid by the airline and profit on sale of the asset during/after the lease period, the mix of running returns is around 10% per year, with overall returns after a 3 to 4 window of 20% per year.
- Expertise in sourcing, structuring and managing aircraft investments globally
- Ability to finance commercial and private aircraft
- Network to sell and lease commercial and private aircraft
- Network to charter, broker, wet lease aircraft – “in and out”
- Present aviation investments to Vincci Capital contracts as “alternative investments” – active
SHIPS / YACHTS
- Expertise in structuring and managing ship financing projects
Head of Department: Erik Dahmen
- Runs a UK based Aircraft Investment and Advisory Firm: Armada Aviation Capital;
- Joined in 2001 Oasis International Leasing Company in Abu Dhabi as Commercial Director. He was responsible for building and managing a portfolio of commercial aircrafts, with a focus on Europe, Asia and the Middle East;
- Led the aircraft marketing activities for Waha Capital till 2009. During this time, he established a consultancy agency providing advisory and asset management services to airlines, banks and investors.
Erik holds a Master’s Degree in Law issued by the University of Utrecht and started his career in Aircraft Financing working for several prominent Dutch and German financial institutions.